DragonBall Z Online Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am always wondering what to do and what not to do so I follow some of these tips.

Go down

I am always wondering what to do and what not to do so I follow some of these tips. Empty I am always wondering what to do and what not to do so I follow some of these tips.

Post  BeattyAr Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:04 pm

Hello. C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\DVD ShrinkPaste the path in your Windows browser and delete the analysis contents.I'm going by what Jaffo said about dropping files and getting the compression in order. Once I see the info log from the new media window in AnyDVD I'll be better able to see what you're dealing with.When you get the DVD back, try ripping it with DVDFab HD Decrypter and open in Shrink (as mentioned by Creaky and bbmayo). I'm curious to see if that makes a difference. If it does, then it may be copy protection. Occasionally things happen in producing DVDs that the studios don't foresee. Minor mistakes in structure that play on a standalone can stop recording software. I think that's where the whiz kids at the studios came up with some of their copy protection ideas.Good luck and let us know how it turns out. 06 Nov 2007 @ 11:17

BeattyAr

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum